IPL / SHR / E-LIGHT / OPT / YAG LASER handle for choice
How does IPL affect hair?
*The IPL generates a beam of intense, concentrated light of varying wavelengths, which is directed to the desired area using a hand-held sensor. The pigment in the hair absorbs the energy distributed by IPL, a very large heat energy is released, which destroys the hair follicle. No bulb, hair does not grow back.
Benefits of IPL Laser Hair Removal
* Fast treatment sessions with lowest pain levels
* Effective treatments even on dark skins
* Various light intensity levels suit every individual pain tolerance
* Very precise and targeted
* Does not affect surrounding skin tissue
* Really safe and danger-free if you’re suitable and you follow the instructions
* Long lasting results up to 8 weeks for at-home laser hair removal and up to 24 months for clinical
* At-home best permanent hair removal devices are cost effective and save time and effort
* Home laser comes with money back guarantees and global warranty
* Few minor side effects including redness, acne, itching, photosensitivity, and swelling, rarely last for more than 48 hours
* No serious side effects unless you do not follow the instructions.
*Removing freckle: Freckle, chloasma, sunburn, age spots, brown spots
*Pimple: Scabby, acne, allergic
*Couperose skin: Congenital, skin replace, red face, erythema, allergic
*Tender skin: Contraction pore, remove black heads, spot, Nasolabial folds, whitening
*Hair removal：Armpit hair, Beard, Hair on body, Bob line、Bikini part